Awards | 奖项
Young Scientist Awards | 最佳青年科学家奖
To reward young scientists and engineers who show great promise in their field of study, with
the hope that this will nurture the growth of science and technology in the region.
- Everyone within the age of 40 by 12th May with a doctor degree is eligible for Best Young Scientist Award.
- Application could be made during registration. The applicant is required to submit representative publications (up to 2) and full CV for judges to review. All publications need to provide impact factor, citation and major research contribution.
- Researchers will be selected by the TPC during the conference.
- Award Application Deadline: 10th April, 2023.
Best Student Paper Award | 优秀学生论文奖
For this award, the awards committee will evaluate a set of papers that are nominated by program chairs. The best student paper will be selected based on importance of the topic to the study of Electronics Technology, scholarly contribution to the state of existing knowledge, and relevance to practice.
Eligibility: | 标准:
- Papers must be accepted by ICET
- First authors of eligible papers must be a student at the time of the ICET 2023 (May 2023)
- Applicants must indicate that their paper submission is a student paper eligible for consideration
- Oral presentation type
Best Oral Presentation Award | 最佳口头报告奖
For every session, one best oral presentation will be selected by session chairs according to the originality, applicability, Technical Merit, PPT and English. The winners will received a certificate of recognition.