Signal Processing / 信号处理
The technology we use, and even rely on, in our everyday lives –computers, radios, video, speech, image, sonar, radar, communication – is enabled by signal processing, a branch of electrical engineering that models and analyzes data representations of physical events. Signal processing is at the heart of our modern world, powering today’s entertainment and tomorrow’s technology. It enhances our ability to communicate and share information. Signal processing is the science behind our digital lives.
Signal Processing Track covers novel theory, algorithms, performance analyses and applications of techniques for the processing, understanding, learning, retrieval, mining, and extraction of information from signals. Examples of topics of interest include, but are not limited to, information processing and the theory and application of filtering, coding, transmitting, estimating, detecting, analyzing, recognizing, synthesizing, recording, and reproducing signals.
ICET 2023/SP will take place at Chengdu, China, from May 12-15, 2023. This key electronics event should be a "must attend" on your conference calendar.
Call for Papers Timeline / 征稿时间
- Paper Submission Deadline:
April 10th, 2023
- Registration Deadline: April 25th, 2023
ICET 2023/ Signal Processing
- Wenqin Wang, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China
- Yi Liao, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China
- Yu Yao, East China Jiaotong University
Track Program Chairs
- Jin He, Shanghai Jiaotong University
- Zhi Zheng, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China
- Xuan Li, East China Jiaotong University, China
Track Technical Committees
- Zhongyu Li, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China
- Liangtian Wan, Dalian University of Technology
- Song Zhou, Nanchang University
- Min Bao, Xidian University
- Peng Chen, Southeast University