Signal Processing / 信号处理
The technology we use, and even rely on, in our everyday lives –computers, radios, video, speech, image, sonar, radar, communication – is enabled by signal processing, a branch of electrical engineering that models and analyzes data representations of physical events. Signal processing is at the heart of our modern world, powering today’s entertainment and tomorrow’s technology. It enhances our ability to communicate and share information. Signal processing is the science behind our digital lives.
Signal Processing Track covers novel theory, algorithms, performance analyses and applications of techniques for the processing, understanding, learning, retrieval, mining, and extraction of information from signals. Examples of topics of interest include, but are not limited to, information processing and the theory and application of filtering, coding, transmitting, estimating, detecting, analyzing, recognizing, synthesizing, recording, and reproducing signals.
ICET 2021/SP will take place at Chengdu, China, from May 7-10, 2021. This key electronics event should be a "must attend" on your conference calendar.
Call for Papers Timeline / 征稿时间
- Paper Submission Deadline:
Feb. 25th, 2021Final Call: March 25th, 2021
- Notification of Acceptance: Apr. 6th, 2021
ICET 2021/ Signal Processing
- Prof. Wenqin Wang, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China
- Prof. Yi Liao, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China
Track Program Chairs
- Prof. Jin He, Shanghai Jiaotong University
- Prof. Zhi Zheng, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China
Track Technical Committee
- Prof. Liangtian Wan, Dalian University of Technology
- Prof. Song Zhou, Nanchang University
- Prof. Min Bao, Xidian University
- Xue Jiang, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Yi Liao, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China
- Song Zhou, Nanchang University