Antennas and Microwaves / 天线和微波
Researchers and developers interested in
advance research and education in the areas of microwave/RF circuits, antennas and applied electromagnetics. We focus on applying fundamental principles to practical problems related to communications, Biomedicine and sensing.
ICET 2018/AM will take place at Chengdu, China, from May 23-27, 2018.
This key electronics event should be a "must attend" on your conference calendar.
Call for Papers Timeline / 征稿时间
- Paper Submission Deadline:
31 March 2018
- Notification of Acceptance: 15 April 2018
Call for Papers / 征稿主题
Track 11: Antennas and Microwaves / 天线和微波
Download the call for papers as pdf >>
- Reconfigurable Antennas
- Wearable and Implantable Antennas
- Wireless Sensors
- Reconfigurable Filters
- Passive Microwave Devices
ICET 2018/ Antennas and Microwaves Chair
- Prof. Zhiqin Zhao, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China
ICET 2018/ Antennas and Microwaves Program Committee
- Shiwei Qu, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China
- Prof. Shiwei Yang, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China
January 2005 - Now, Professor of Electronic Engineering, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China. He currently serves as IEEE Senior Member, and has been the reviewer of the manuscripts of IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Chinese Journal of Electronics, High Power Laser and Particle Beams, and several foreign academic conferences.
- more is coming..