Test and Measurement / 测试与测量
Test and Measurement track will devote to the electronic test of devices, boards and systems-covering the complete cycle from design verification, test, diagnosis, failure analysis and back to process and design improvement, recent developments and future directions.
ICET 2018/TM will take place at Chengdu, China, from May 23-27, 2018.
This key electronics event should be a "must attend" on your conference calendar.
Call for Papers Timeline / 征稿时间
- Paper Submission Deadline:
20 February 2018
- Notification of Acceptance: 15 March 2018
Call for Papers / 征稿主题
Track 6: Test and Measurement / 测试与测量
Download the call for papers as pdf >>
• R&D and manufacture of ICs, MEMS, sensors,
actuators, photonics, bioelectronics, etc.
• Material – Process – New Technology Characterizations
• New devices – Memory Cells – Arrays
• DC – Pulsed – RF: measurements techniques and
• Design Methods – Verification – Metrology
• Devices and Circuit Modeling – Parameter Extraction
• Matching – Variability • Reliability – Wafer-level /
thermal Product Failure Analysis and prediction
• Yield Enhancement – Production Process Control
• Measurements – Statistical Characterization – Probing
– Throughput - Analysis – Strategies
• Within-die circuits for process characterization /
• Design enablement – Characterization and validation of
digital and analog libraries
ICET 2018 General Chairs
- Prof. Li Qiang, UESTC, China
- Prof. Shum Ping, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Prof. Anand Krishna Asundi, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Prof. Zhigong Wang, Nanjing University, China
ICET 2018/ Programmable Logic Chairs