Internet of Things / 物联网
With the rapid advancements of mobile Internet, cloud computing and big data, device-centric traditional Internet of Things (IoT) is now moving into a new era which is termed as Internet of Things Services (IoTS). In this era, sensors and other types of sensing devices, wired and wireless networks, platforms and tools, data processing/visualization/analysis and integration engines, and other components of traditional IoT are interconnected through innovative services to realize the value of connected things, people, and virtual Internet spaces. The way of building new IoT applications is changing. We indeed need creative thinking, long-term visions, and innovative methodologies to respond to such a change.
We are seeking original, high impact research papers on all topics related to the development of the Internet of Things. Papers will be reviewed and selected based on technical novelty, integrity of the analysis and social impacts and practical relevance.
ICET 2023/IoT will take place at Chengdu, China, from May 12-15, 2023. This key electronics event should be a "must attend" on your conference calendar.
Call for Papers Timeline / 征稿时间
- Paper Submission Deadline:
March 30th, 2023
- Notification of Acceptance: April 12th, 2023
ICET 2023/ Internet of Things
- Hong-Ning Dai, Hong Kong Baptist University, China
- Ke Zhang, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, China
Track Program Chairs
- Hongbo Liu, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, China
- Wenzhong Guo, Fuzhou University, China
Track Technical Committees
- Yingying Zhu, The University of Texas at Arlington, USA
- Hao Zhang, Fuzhou University, China
- Jingjing Li, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, China
- Qiang Wang, C&M Information Technologies Co., LTD
- Xiaofen Wang, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, China